Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 26 August 2011

Book Day

It was Book Day on Friday 26 of aug 2011.The teachers at school said we have to dressed as a character in a book.My Brother dressed as 'Incy Wincy Spider' But I dressed as a 'Pirate'.I wore boots, sword, eye patch,a belt that have a skull picture,a pirate hat,a telescope.Next I went to school and my friends saw me.My friends said My costume was cool.All of the girls was being a 'Fairy' and 'Princesses'. Then it was the Book Day Parade.The Judges was the teacher.It was the 1/2's turn to walk around, everyone was so nervous included me.The Judges chose 3 people from each class.So that means there is 9 finalist. I was one of the finalist.Then the 9 finalist do the parade again.Then the judges chose 3 winners and I was one of the winner.Finally we went back to our classroom.  

1 comment: