Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 29 December 2011

Brighton Beach


Yesterday, we went to Brighton Beach. We had lots of fun. Me, Bimbi,Cetta,Genta, and Trista were swimming and splashing by the shore. Suddenly, we felt really cold and hungry. So my mum sent me to the changing room but I don't know where Cetta, Bimbi, Trista and Genta changed their clothes. when I got back from the changing room, I saw them changed their clothes in front of the Bathing Boxes's door. Eww.. Ugh... and I said " Guys, you should have changed in the changing room, not in front of the houses. But Cetta, Genta and Trista's mum asked them to change there.. So she thinks there were no changing rooms. After we changed our clothes, we played the kite and tried find some shells. Cetta found a special shell. You can here something from her shell. But Cetta doesn't want it. I got my freezbee and feel it with sand. Then we put all the shells that we found including Cetta's special shell. At last we had to go home. Cetta let me have the special shell. So we went home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment