Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 9 January 2012

Noisy things and Marching Bands

I hate noisy things because it is so loud.
Being noisy is fine but some people don't like it especially teenagers and adults.
Toddlers likes noisy things because they think it's funny.
Some adults think the sound is really nice, But I don't like it.
When I was a little girl ( 4 years old ), I use to clap my hands and laugh if I see marching bands.
Sometimes I can't see, so my Grandpa carried me.
On Australian day ( last year 2011 ) me and my family went to a parade with Alvina and her family.
We shared snack because we were kind of bored watching the parade and standing up all the time.
Then we saw the marching band.
It was really really really LOUD.
After the parade, we went home.
I love the parade except NOISY THINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment