Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 27 December 2012

Christmas 2012!!!

It's CHRISTMAS on the 25th of December 2012!!!!!
Anyways.. I didn't open my presents on Christmas day. I opened my presents on Christmas Eve. Haha!
I haven't got LOTS of presents.. maybe 5 or 6..
Here is the presents I remembered..

Xmas Pressiez:
- 1 Fushigi ball ( Gravity ball from my dad )
- A girls bible book ( From Grace's family)
- A shirt from Tiffany ( I opened this on Christmas day)
- I got a card from Joya and Eunike
-I got an Ultimate Organiser pack from Kris Kringle ( I know its from Michael )
- A milk chocolate make up set ( Yummy and cool, and from Michael too..)

The kangaroo girls did a puppet show. It was cool and some people laughed during the show.. which meant they liked it.. Does it? Lol!

Before that the kids, and grown ups, when to the choir in thee service.

Here are the photos..















It was a very fun christmas and when we finished church, we went to the city and we saw lots of decorations and people buying presents and tinsels and baubles. Some people still bought christmas trees when it was already christmas! It was fantastic there! Lots of people being happy! We went near Federation Square and we saw.. " FAKE SANTA"! Real mature people. No such thing as ' Santa Claus' ! He is like ' Mr. Goody-good-good goody!' But he only shares gift to nice children. But what I learned at church, God gives everyone a gift and special talents you should be thankful. This is a test. Am I good and do you reckon I am nice ? Well of course everyone can be nice! But he didn't give me a present and anyway just look at my present list at top! None of them says I got a gift from ' Santa'. Like come on people! Santa Claus is just a simple fairytale. Just an old bearded face man with little ears that has humongous pointy dangerous ears that are poisonous. LAWL!

Anyways, Christmas is the day I love the most !
2nd is my birthday though!            







No comments:

Post a Comment