Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 21 June 2013

Footscray North You've Got Talent

This Tuesday on the 18th of June I had the greatest thing that happened not in my entire life but its great. I won 1st place for Footscray North You've got Talent. 

I sang Hall Of Fame by The Script. Its a cool song, you can find it on the internet. At first I found it hard to sig but I practised so I could do it.

When I was performing I sang well but in one of the parts of the song I paused while the song was going. I paused because everyone was clapping! I do get confused when people clapped when I am  singing, not to be mean. But I did stop but then continued singing. It was good and everyone clapped at the end.
When I found out I won I was so glad and so happy. 
So today on the 21st of June I got the award for showing excellence in winning F.N.P.S You've Got Talent. It is from the Junior School Councils. The picture is at the bottom of these writing.


<-----
<-----
<-----

-THANKS 4 READING!-


1 comment:

  1. Well done Serafim!!! You always do really well in music :) I would love to hear you sing Hall Of Fame by The Script. Perhaps this week during our piano lesson? :)

    ReplyDelete