Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas is Coming!!

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting for a while but today is the 17th of December and there are 8 more days until.........CHRISTMAS!!! YAY!!! I am really excited about Christmas and I've got a few cards from some of my friends. I'm also part of a 'small Kris Kringle' with my friends and this morning, I opened m locker at school and saw a gift bag. There was a candle and a card and apparently, the card said it was from 'Santa'. Well, I don't believe in Santa Claus but anyway, thats not the point...

Anyway, I have received a few EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS and heres some of them...

- Popping Candy and a Candy Cane from Tiffany
- Candle (scented) from 'Santa' (I'm suspecting it to be Sarah or Nicole)
- HTC PHONE!!!! from my aunty (well I haven't got it but my mum has it and she's gonna give it to me on Christmas)

I think that's it....... FOR NOW!

I can't wait to get presents...but! Its good to give than receive, right?
At church, my family and I are handing out MnM electronic fans for every kid/child in the Sunday School, which also has MnMs inside!

I can't wait for Christmas and I bet you can't wait, right? Well guess, what? I can't wait even more than you! (Hehehehehehe)

Thank you guys for reading this and enjoy the rest of my blog! 
BYE!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Serafim! How do you know that your mum is gonna give you the mobile phone from your Aunty?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Serafim! How do you know that your mum is gonna give you the mobile phone from your Aunty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Serafim! How do you know that your mum is gonna give you the mobile phone from your Aunty?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy reading your blog, Serafim! Keep up the good work and continue writing to express your imagination and let your stories inspire those who read them. With bunch of love, your secret admirer 😘

    ReplyDelete