Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Video Editing!

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I havent posted in a very VERY long time (since the 10th of May to be exact). During the school holidays a few months ago, I started making short video clips/ video edits. They are really fun to make actually! You can make video edits from clips and scenes from your own or from a certain movie or video. All my video edits are about Marvel so far and I'm not planning to do any other themed edits, except if there is a certain event or project I'm supposed to make a video of. I used to make and edits videos of the church choir singing in Melbourne. I used to make and edit a lot of other videos. Its really fun to express your ideas and mix it with a song and add effects. Its like making a trailer of a movie, because you have to cut out clips and put it all together.
To make a video edit like my Marvel video edit, first, I open a video editing program called "iMovie". its a program that only Mac users can have access to. Its a great program for editing and making videos. Then, I video record scenes from movies that I search up on the internet or Youtube. After that, I save the video clip and put it on iMovie and maybe cut off a few scenes. I usually dont video record up to 1 minute, I just do a lot of what i really need. Then, I also choose what song I'm going to use in the edit. I choose it from my iTunes Library or I either find a song on the internet and once I like it, I download it. Then, you match all the transitioning of the scenes with the beat and pace of the music/song. If it doesnt match, usually it wont turn out very well and it will end up looking messy. Good timing is very important! When I finish editing, I render the whole video and then I'm done. 30 minutes until an hour of work would usually result me in only making a 15 second video edit but its great because it can teach you patience and long video edits can get a bit boring.
Here is my favourite Marvel video edit that I have made! I love the song and the Winter Soldier is one of my favourite characters so yeah! Please dont steal it, this is my work (though I did not watermark it). Thank you and hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment