Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Junior Masterchef


My favourite TV show is Junior Masterchef because I like the part when they went to America, they went to Los Angeles and Disneyland. I wonder where they are going to go next?

When I watch it, sometimes I feel happy when my favourite chef in Junior Masterchef ( Alysha ) wins. I feel worried when Alysha is in the bottom eight.

My second favourite chef is Zac because he is good at cooking other foods just like curry. I don’t like curry because it looks TERRIBLE. But my mum said I have to eat curries.

Sometimes I eat my dinner while I watch Junior Masterchef

FUTURE EDIT
6-3-14
Hey it's Serafim here! FUTURE EDIT TIME!
Ok so this is about JUNIOR MASTERCHEF.
Um... to start with, I don't even know who they are anymore! 
And like I don't watch it and I don't even like it anymore. So yeah! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Serafim,

    Unfortunately Zac did not make his step to grand final..so this time I think I win as I go for Jack from the beginning. What do you think my little angel?? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop it MUMMY!!!

    to: Serliwibowo
    from: Serafim's World

    ReplyDelete