Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 15 November 2011

On The Holiday

On The Holiday

On the holiday Alvina went to my house because her mum was in the Hospital.

In the morning we made a video. We sang Mary had a little lamb. I played the Harmonica, my mum played the Piano and Alvina, Alvina’s sister and my brother sang the song. My dad took a part of it and sent it to his Facebook.

Then we played with the balloons together. Alvina made a hat for us while Alvina’s sister fell asleep.

Then my mum asked us to go to sleep. We just had a little nap.

At night Alvina’s dad and Agung came to pick Alvina and Zahra up. Zahra made a Robot and showed it to them. Agung said “Wow! That’s Horrible” to Zahra’s robot. Then everyone laughed to Agung. They thought Agung was funny.

Then we had pizzas. I didn’t eat the pizza because it was too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment