Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 14 February 2012

Teacher's Pet ???

Today at school, we did spelling together. We had to write down the words in our diary. Well, I was the first one to write it. When my teacher ( Mrs Dalaveris ) saw the 5 words, she gave me 5 dots. In our class, we have points. When you get 10 points, you will get 10 points free time just for yourself. Well the dots are the points and I got 25. 25 + 5 = 30 right ? So I got 30 minutes but I didn't want to wast it because I want to have one hour. And I'm leading the points. A boy called Mekrie was jealous. After that, we went to art. At the art room, some people was distracting the class including Mekrie. He kept on singing about ME ! And in his song, he said that I was a teacher's pet. I'm not a teacher's pet you know. When he sees me, he kept on saying.. '' You're a teacher's pet ! '' He was just jealous. So I ignore him all the time. Cetta and me kept on saying stop but he still continued that silly thing. I just live him alone

The End

P.S
True story you know !

No comments:

Post a Comment