Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 24 February 2012

The Weirdest Things EVER

This week on Monday, My dad decorated my MacBook case. When I went to school, people said.. " You're in BIG trouble ! " But I wasn't. It's ok to decorate the bag, but you are not aloud to decorate the MacBook Pro. The next day , they did nothing.  But the day after it was ICT which means computer class. ( I don't know what ICT stands for ). I was really scared because I didn't want to get in trouble. But when Sharon the ICT teacher said " Who's case is that with the colourful paper ? " I put my hand up to let her know.. well it's mine. But then she said she liked it. I was.. umm.. what word.. oh ! RELIEVED!!!
I thought.. WOW ! She said my dad was an artist because last year, my dad helped things for the art show. I didn't say anything.. I mean I was speechless. After Sharon said that.. everyone began to like it instead of saying you are in big trouble to me.

See ya'
HAVE A GOOD DAY !!!


                                --Serafim--

No comments:

Post a Comment