Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 1 April 2013

EASTER CAMP!!!!


HAPPY EASTER TO ALL VIEWERS!!!

I just had an Easter Camp with the church community and it was epic. We did activities about Easter too.. There was also a flying fox but it was really high, so I didn't go on. The adults and kids made groups and I was in Group 1. By the way, on day 2 there were 'Outdoor Games' and it was funny and awesome. I really liked the badminton. It was hilarious because there were 5 chosen people to play it and they have to be tied up with a rubber band or something! LOL!!!

The kids also played on the Trampolines. We cooperated and had fun together.
     



  Here are some pictures for Easter I found on the internet :
HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!








No comments:

Post a Comment