Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 22 March 2013

3/4 H's Assembly

Yesterday ( 22/3/2013) My class did assembly at school. And we danced to a song. It is called Best Night by Justice Crew. But Miss Hickman changed it to Best School. Miss Hickman chose Imran and I to be the M.Cs which was pretty kewl/cool because i have NEVER been an M.C! Seriously, I was so nervous before the assembly started. The dance was pretty cool and people liked it. I heard them giggling so that would mean they liked it wouldn't they? Anyways it was AWESOME!!


Thanks for reading.

Check out some of my other posts.
Check out the post under this post. It is also recommended for viewers who likes Owl City.
( Some other posts also available when you press the 'Older Posts' sign at the very bottom).

No comments:

Post a Comment