Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 22 March 2013

First Day Of School ( Not Really )

Hello viewers!! I know this is a bit late to write this post but you don't really care do you? OK.. It's about the first day of school..

I went in the classroom for the first time. ( Right now the classroom is really colourful which is a good thing!). There were not as much things as now because obviously, it WAS the first day. So, My teacher is Ms. Hickman. Firstly she said we could all get the.. Pencil Cases, Pencil, Sharpener, Rubber, Books, Ruler and other stationery. It was a good day really.

So maybe I forgot what we did that day but any way I had lots of fun!
I really liked meeting my friends again. I missed some of my classmates from the other class LAST year. But now I feel fresh-er.


No comments:

Post a Comment