Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 21 January 2013

Going to New Zealand

In the beginning of February ( which is soon), I am going to go to New Zealand! Yay! I am so excited and I am staying there for five days! Cool! I have never been to New Zealand ( well, of course!) and it would be the 2nd or 3rd country I have been too. I lived in Indonesia, I lived here in Australia and I am going to go to New Zealand. My mum is borrowing a camper van so we can travel around New Zealand. I went indie a camper van for the first time and it was cool! I hope it isn't SO bad there and I hope there is no 'problems'. LOL. We might be going with my parents' friend. But I am still not sure if his family is ring to come with my family or not. From the photos of New Zealand, It looks pretty fun there. LOL. I saw the photos in Google. I really hope it is not gonna be a 24 hour journey. Really, I might get such in the camper van. LOL!!! Thanks for reading. Sorry but I might not have pictures. But anyway, Thanks for READING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment