Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 18 January 2013

Stykz





In my laptop there is a program called Stykz and you can make a video with stick-men. I like it and I made a video of someone swimming. I tried it a school during ICT with my ICT teacher Sharon. If you have a Macbook you might have it. If you do I bet you will like it. It is fun. Here is my video. If it doesn't come up sorry. It is about a swimming champion and he changes colour every time he moves. It might not work for most viewers. Anyway it is so cool. On top of this writing there are pictures. Just in case you can't see the video at the very top! It takes a lot of patience when you do this

Thanks for reading viewers.
Bye bye!

P.S
I recommend Styks for ages 7-20. ( Should be pretty easy on them)

No comments:

Post a Comment