Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 8 January 2013

The Avengers


I think The Avengers is a cool TV show and a super hero group.. I mean they are not REAL REAL! They are cool and my dad would love to read this because he wuvs SUPERHEROES!! Especially The Avengers. I like it because they each have different gadgets and powers and they have different weaknesses. My favourite Avenger is Hawkeye because he has this awesome bow and arrows on his back and he shoots perfectly. Watch it on ABC 3 every morning. Every weekday morning, they will ' play' the Avengers and good news, they play it 2 times.  My second favourite is Thor because he is immortal and he is Prince of Thunder which Thunder and Lightning is cool. Third is Hulk. He is strong and he can beat almost every villain. Forth is Wasp. She has these yellow laser things on her hands when she attacks. Next is Iron Man. With his Iron suit he is sure to defeat a bad guy. Why am I so liking all of them? The picture on the top shows you The Avengers. Thanks for reading. Can you see ant man in the picture? He is very small..


No comments:

Post a Comment