Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Sunday 13 January 2013

Happy Street



WHOOHOO!! I wuv Happy street. It is an app and it is the coolest game ever! It is so cool and I play it all the time. I don't know how much villagers I got but my street looks like the owner of the street is a dork! No offence to me.. But anyway I like my street. It has got the hammer game, Fortune wheel, Fish market, Flower Market, Cheese Market, Bazar, Fruit Stand, Lucky Spin, The forest, Mailbox, Hotel and lots more. The one at the top right shows you my mountain in the game. It is little but anyway I don't want to upgrade the mountain it takes 12 flooz to upgraded. Too ' risky'.. Can you see how little it is there?! It is so small isn't it? Yup! I think so too. I like the forest too because you can get wood there. Sadly I don't have the picture of the forest. In the mountains you can get rocks too.. If you have an iPod touch, iPhone or an iPad, You can download it. It is so AWESOME!

Thanks for reading and have a nice holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment