Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 21 January 2013

Lego ( AGAIN )


Hello! At home I made a garden with Lego. It has flowers and plants and grass and bushes and even.. A POOL! I think it is cool. I made it with my brother, Bimbi. We use to put our Lego dinosaur in the garden too. But there were not much space if we need the chairs and all the things in the garden. I got a picture of the garden and it is at the top of this writing. Hope you like it ( If you have any suggestions on how to fix my garden please write it in the comment). There is another picture on the bottom of this writing too. I put some flowers on the pool ( just to add some aroma ( smell ) ). LOL I also got an apple and orange tree and some mix berries. I also got a 'golden' flower. LOL. You know what? The garden is also a house too. LOL. And it had a door! LOL. Thanks for reading. I hope you like my writing and my Lego Creation! If you don't like it just say no offence. LOL.
And.. LOL and.. LOL.. and.. LOL! 

!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment