Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 10 January 2013

Winx Club



I like winx club because they have cool powers as fairies and they look cool with their outfits. My favourite fairy would be Tecna because she is good at technology and she has this cool hairstyle too. But I don't want my hair to be as short as hers. Anyway, my friend Cetta likes Stella. She thinks Stella is pretty.I also like Musa because she is the ' Music' fairy. On the top there is a picture of Tecna and you can see what's in her hands AND what she is controlling. Pretty cool huh? Hahaha. Here is a list of the fairies..

- Bloom ~  Leader ~ Fairy of the Dragon Flame
- Stella ~ Fairy of the sun
- Flora ~ Fairy of Nature
- Tecna ~ Fairy of Technology
- Musa ~ Fairy of Music
- Aisha ~ Fairy of Waves

Thanks for reading this.
Have a good holiday ( even though school starts in a few weeks ).

1 comment:

  1. HI SERAFIM THIS IS ALVINA IN YOUR TV YOU HAVE NICKLODEON MY SISTER ZAHRA REALLY LIKES THE WINX CLUB AND I WAS THINKING IF WE CAN CALL OUR GIRLS CLUB THE QUARTER GIRLS

    ReplyDelete