Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Animal Jam

Hi PPL,
I am gonna tell you about my favourite game on the computer/laptop..
It is called animal jam.
I know people in 3/4 DW know what it is. It is an online game and it is very fun. Some online games have all clothes for membership but in animal jam, most of the clothes are ' non-members '. It is also fun and there are codes there. I got 3 codes that I did..

Animal Jam Codes :

- discovery: 1000 gems
- explorer: 100 gems
- birthdaybash: Animal Jam's 2nd birthday cake

Those are the only codes I knew and would like to share with all the viewers here.


These are the 3 special animals. Arctic wolves, Lions and Snow Leopards. You need to get membership cards to unlock the animals. You can find it at Target and Toys R Us. They all are so cool and everyone will make you your buddy. Like I did. I saw an Arctic wolf for the 1st time and I made her my buddy. I can't buy membership card because I still need to save up my money. I am sharing my money with my brother. I think I need to save up until $31.00 to get 2 membership cards. One for me and another for my brother. I want one badly!



  This is a map of Animal Jam.




No comments:

Post a Comment