Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 9 July 2014

How To Train Your Dragon 2

As I have told you on my previous post I was going to watch HTTYD2 (How To Train Your Dragon 2) and I DID! I watched it with my brother and my mum. Sadly we didn't watch it in 3D since there was no 3D ones that day and if we went on other days, the price would go up higher (one of the options was $10 higher) and so we decided to go even if we didn't watch it in 3D.

 In my opinion this movie was better than the first one. This is my "RATING" for HTTYD2:

Positive side:
- Hiccup (main character) meets his LONG-LOST mum so I think that was great.
- There were WAY more dragons than the first movie.
- This movie is pretty funny, well it was for me because Ruffnut liked Eret son of Eret and it was hilarious and also there was another funny scene when there was slow motion of Fishlegs and Snotlout (Ruffnut was liking them too).
- Hiccup's mum's dragon (Cloudjumper) is (by far) the 2nd cutest dragon in the world (right after Toothless)!
- The animation is AMAZING!!!!!!
- Almost everything is positive.
- Gobber was pretty funny (not as funny as Ruffnut though).

Negative side:
- Stoic (Hiccup's dad) unfortunately dies because of saving Hiccup (from Toothless' Plasma Blast).
- Toothless (the cutest dragon of all time) becomes EVIL for a while (The Alpha's control) and so when Toothless became evil, he was going to do the PLASMA BLAST thing to Hiccup and then Stoic saved Hiccup but Stoic died.
- Gobber has the worst voice in Berk (no offence).

My REAL Life Mini Fact:
Did you know, my mum cried while watching HTTYD2 because..
- Stoic and Valka (Hiccup's parents) met each other for the first time since Valka was stolen/lost and.....
- My mum cried because Stoic died to save Hiccup.

Ok so I believe this is the end of the post.
Thank you all for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog,
BYE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment