Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 13 April 2015

Indonesia... Part 2

You may know that now I live in Indonesia and I'm really sad to leave Australia :(
I miss my friends so much and I miss pretty much everyone I know and I hope someday I can meet them again :)
A way I can chat to my friends and communicate is Gmail, Google+ and Instagram. I've also chatted with a few of my friends via FaceTime and Video Call. Its fun and also an awesome way to keep in touch with them!

This is EXTREMELY random but the soft drinks in here are kinda different. Firstly the Coca Cola doesn't even taste like the Coke in Australia... but anyway its alright. And in Australia the Fantas are orange and in here, the Fantas are strawberry flavoured and its red. Its SOOOOOO delicious, trust me. If you ever come by to Indonesia, you have to try it! I also like it because it makes your lips and tongue red. It makes it look like I'm using lipstick except its even better because firstly, its strawberry flavoured and most important of all... it not actual lipstick! Just so you know, I hate lipstick.

Oh and here's something random and disgusting, there are SO MANY stray cats here. Everywhere you look there is a stray cat and its super annoying and disgusting! One gross thing my cousin did was carrying a stray kitten and chasing me while bringing the kitten. ITS SO GROSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Okay I think thats it for now. Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, 
BYE!

1 comment: