Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 21 April 2015

My Teeth!

Right now, I’m in Makassar for the second time since I went to Melbourne because I have to have 4 of my teeth pulled out. I have to stay here in Makassar for about 4 or 5 days and today is the second day and two of my teeth have been pulled out. Yesterday it didn’t hurt AT ALL but today it hurt just a little bit… maybe because yesterday was the tooth at the bottom and today was the tooth at the top. I’m not sure.
Yesterday my uncle told me to pull my teeth out by myself. THIS IS LEGIT PEOPLE!! My dad has a video on his phone and he also sent it to the rest of my family on Whatsapp.  Unfortunately I cant post it because… I just can’t be bothered to be honest.
I need to wait two more days or even three. I’m SO glad my mum and dad let me bring my laptop because if not, IM DEAD. I also forgot my phone, which would make my time here even worst. But also, even though I’m in here, I have to study with my dad, which stinks because… I guess my brother doesn’t need to study... and I have to, OUT OF TOWN! Anyway it’s not as long as the usual ‘durations’ but I still study the same things, mostly.
Anyway… I just went out of topic.
So about my teeth, it was in pretty horrible shape and it was VERY unorganized so my uncle said for me to use braces. But when I first went to Makassar, we didn’t have much time to stay there… only 2 days. That’s why my teeth didn’t get pulled out before I had braces. So then I had to use braces first. Now that I’m here for almost a week, I can get 4 of my teeth pulled out. One tooth each day basically. 4 days in a row. It may sound pretty scary, and the fact scares me too, but it’s for my own good, I think. XD


So anyway, thank you everyone for reading this and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!

1 comment:

  1. What a scary yet adventurous experience you had in Makassar, Serafim! You are very brave girl!! We are so proud of you! Yes you are right, all dental treatment that your uncle does is for your own good. In fact, he has done the best for you not just he is one of the best dentist I have ever known, but beyond that, because he loves and cares for you. We miss you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete