Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 27 May 2015

My Birthday

I know I'm SUPER late but on May the 8th, it was my birthday!!!! WOOHOOO!!!
On my birthday, I had a small celebration with my grandpa and my cousin at home and my parents also bought a small cake! And also on my birthday we had a bigger celebration with my family from my mum's side and we went to a restaurant called Boncafe! Its such an AMAZINGGG restaurant!! I ordered chicken schnitzel and it was delicious, it also came with fruit kebabs! During the dinner at Boncafe, the restaurant apparently played the "Happy Birthday" song and they also brought the world's most delicious chocolate cake!
While we were at the restaurant, we also played at the "playground" outside. I know, i know, its childish but we still did, and it was fun. So don't judge! We also took photos (obviously) and yeah...
And also with my family from my dad's side, we went to an Asian resto and I celebrated my birthday along with my Uncle's birthday. There, I ate fried rice and crispy noodles my favourite! 
Presents? Well I got a few things from my relatives and from my parents, I got a case for my Bible and also a new room which is still being renovated!! That's like, the best gift from my parents! So I really appreciate it ^^

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment