Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 28 May 2015

My New Captain America & Squidward Tentacles Obsession

So... I've got a new obsession now on two very different things. One is Captain America and one is Squidward Tentacles!

Captain America
So why am I obsessed with Captain America? Well, I think he's a very cool superhero and the fact that he was part of World War 2 is just too awesome!! And also the fact that he became an "icicle" and was unconscious and asleep for almost 70 years is just way awesome-r! Fun fact, Captain America is a Christian! Woo!
I'd also like to tell you a spoiler... I'm sorry for spoiling it... Captain America dies in Civil War...
I know, I know, I'm sad over a fictional character. In fact, I actually cried when I found out. What is Civil War? No, he didn't go to Israel. He was fighting against his friend, Iron Man. Sad, sad. And if you want to find out more, like I want to find out more, you will have to wait another year for Captain America Civil which is going to come out in the Cinemas on May the 6th 2016... Sad, sad. We have to wait a year...

Squidward
Squidward Tentacles is, as you may know, is from the series, Spongebob Squarepants. I first got obsessed with him yesterday actually because I was chatting with my friends on Google Hangouts and I posted a hilarious picture of Squidward to describe what my friend Vivian was feeling. Then, I got obsessed and I like to see funny Squidward Tentacles gifs/moving pictures.

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!





No comments:

Post a Comment