Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Friday 5 June 2015

My Grandpa

So recently, my grandpa went to hospital... On Monday (i think), I had to help him go to the bathroom and brush his teeth. But then he was kind of trembling and stuff. And then he asked me to get my dad to help. And then my grandpa was unconscious and he has to breathe from the oxygen tank (yes, we have an emergency oxygen tank for my grandpa). And then my grandpa went to hospital...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So 2 days ago in the afternoon, my grandpa went out of hospital, WOO!!! But at 2am in the morning, my grandpa was vomiting and stuff. Since I slept the night with my grandpa, I had to move to where I usually sleep which is my family's bedroom. And then in the morning, my grandpa was unconscious and had to use the oxygen tank again and my grandpa couldn't move his right side of his body...
Right now, my grandpa is still in the hospital and he can't really talk, well he can, but its not clear and it sounds like my grandpa is mumbling. At least last night at around 8 or 9 o'clock, we got good news that my grandpa could move his right hand.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Right now, I'm just praying so that my grandpa could come home again. Please pray for him because he is still in critical condition. And you obviously love your own grandpas and I love my grandpa too. But I know that God will help and be with my grandpa ◠‿◠  

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thank you so much for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment