Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Sunday 28 June 2015

Safari Park!! (Taman Safari Indonesia)

So on Sunday, I WENT TO THE SAFARI PARK!!! It was soooooo cool! Let me tell you all about it 

So when we arrived we went on the Safari Bus and went to the "Safari" thingy. We saw the animals up close (still inside the bus of course) and there were "categories" about African Animals, Asian et cetera...

Next, we went to the Elephant Show. I thought it was a really boring EDUCATIONAL show like the ones in Australia which gets people leaving before a minute, but actually the show was AWESOME! It was like a DRAMA thing and even the Elephants were involved. I don't know how to explain it but I can only say that the elephants sticked to the story and script.
After the show we also got to feed the elephants and also one of the elephants could paint and she painted a really awesome tree and she painted it on a shirt. The shirts were actually for sale and I decided to buy one for 70.000 RP with my own money. It was a blue shirt with a painting of a tree) painted by the elephant of course) at the back!

After that, my brother, my cousin and I went on some rides... it was really cool!

Then, we went to the Seal Show and it was pirate themed. Not as GREAT as the elephant show but it was pretty interesting indeed.

Me and a few other members of my family also did a paintball gun fight/war... it was really cool but also really scary because the speed of it is like a bullet except it won't kill you because it's only paint. At least for me, I didn't get shot once even though I was the youngest *applause* *claps* THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Everyone was older than 20 except me and everyone else got shot! And don't under estimate MY shooting, I shot my cousin in the hand! *more applause* *more claps* THANK YOU THANK YOU. I'm pretty sure I also shot my cousin's girlfriend and uncle... *EVEN MORE APPLAUSE*

-I'm sorry if I may have missed a FEW things-

Then we watched a show called Journey to the Temple of Terror and it was SO magnificent!! They had water explosions and people at the front got wet (including me, heheh) and also there was fire explosions too and real awesome stunts! The story was kinda similar to the Indiana Jones movies but that was fake stunts and edited, this is all LIVE AND REAL!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!





1 comment:

  1. It was a very enjoyable story to read, Serafim. If I was not going with you, I'm sure I can still enjoy the holiday activities you have had there by following up your story. Two thumbs up for you! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

    ReplyDelete