Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 24 September 2013

The Spring Holidays 25/9/13

For two weeks, its finally the Spring Holidays. I am really glad its holiday, probably because theres no school which is AWESOME! Well I do like school but sometimes I just don't. I am a little excited to go back to school. 

On the holidays I don't know where I will go and stuff. But we're mostly gonna stay at home. Which is maybe a good thing.   (?)

I think we were going to go to the Tulip Festival but I don't think we ARE going. I've got no idea if we're really going. All I knew was that my family and I were going to go with our friends from church. But anyways.

At home I'm just playing on my laptop, do homework and stuff like that, play the Wii blahblahblah etc.


And yeah. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment