Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Weekly Jokes

HELLO Viewers!

Today I have decided to make this thing up called WEEKLY JOKES!!!

So every week I will post a few jokes. It is going to be every Wednesday. But today is not Wednesday so I am just going to do it today!

Here are my jokes:

Why was six scared of seven?
Because seven ate nine

What has legs but can't walk?
A chair

What is a wizard's favourite subject?
Spelling

What can you serve but can't be eaten?
A tennis ball

Why did the hunter cross the road?
To catch the chicken

A teacher was in class, teaching the students. They were learning about myths and legend. The teacher asked, "Imagine you being chased by an ogre, what would you do to escape?".
A student raised her hand and replied, "I would stop imagining".

What star can kill you easily?
A shooting star.

WELL THAT IS ALL FOR THIS WEEK. IF YOU THINK IT IS NOT FUNNY THEN I DONT CARE. THANK YOU AND I WILL GIVE MORE JOKES NEXT WEEK ON WEDNESDAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment