Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 23 September 2013

Wii

                                                                 Tuesday 24/9/2013
On Sunday two weeks ago (15/9/13)I got a new Wii! It's really cool. 

MARIO KART 
Our first game we played was MARIO KART.
It was awesome but hard at first. The first time I tried to play Mario Kart,
I failed and didn't get the cup/trophy. But now that I'm good, I got all
trophies for all levels (except the lightning cup, it's an extra level)
SO.. If you win a first, they give you a cup and they give you maybe a new level, character, cart etc.

WII PLAY
My dad bought this game for the Wii. It's called Wii Play.
In this game, we got to play as our Mii (I'll talk about the Mii later on)
and there are heaps of Mini Games. My favourite mini game is...
FIND MII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So in Find Mii, there are like a lot of Miis, and you have to find the matching one and stuff. Its all really cool! BUT HARD! I am really good at this but its a little hard. Well for me and my dad, its like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAAAARRRDD!!!!!!
Like I am up to LEVEL 51 and guess what level my dad is up to.. LEVEL 2!!!
And seriously I am NOT KIDDING!!!!
I don't know what level my brother Bimbi is up to, but I do know its around the 20s.

MII
Ok, so a Mii is a character. Its basically your avatar, but you can also make 
a lot of other Miis. The Miis my brother and I have created are...
-Bimbi
-Serafim
-MM (which is my mum)
-DD (which is my dad)
-Weirdo 
-Weirdo 2

The two weirdos are not suppose to be anyone and yeah. 

Oh, and also Bimbi made a Mii for Testing. I don't know the name because he only made it yesterday.

THE WII REMOTES
At first we obviously only got one remote, so before we could only do ONE PLAYER.
But yesterday at probably 6:00pm my dad, brother and I went to this shop. They sell games, remotes stuff like that. The price for 1 Wii remote was $15! I thought that was REAL CHEAP!
So we bought 2 remotes which cost $30 altogether and 1 Steering Wheel, for $5! 
#So Cheap!
Now we got 3 remotes!!!!! And then we played Mario Kart and tried the remotes. We OBVIOUSLY did the three player one.

THE WII IS AAWWEESSOOMMEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment