Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 31 October 2013

Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief


Hey guys.... you know Percy Jackson stuff (I've mentioned it)... now I've read the whole book of Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief. It's a really good book. It's pretty much just like the movie..but the movie has less characters. Which is a shame, and also..some of the settings are REALLY different, and also the character is described really differently. For example, Annabeth's hair is brown and straight in the movie, but in the book, Annabeth's hair is blonde and wavy.

Anyway, I want everyone to read the book and I reckon you will really enjoy the book.

If you are struggling to find the book (like I did before), read on the internet. Just type in READ ANY BOOKS ONLINE on Google and you will find some options. Here is a video to make you understand better.........


















So yeah....

ENJOY THE BOOK
Ohh and by the way..here is a link to that website if the video does not show up or if it has lag. The link goes straight away to the Lightning Thief book.

http://www.readanybook.com/ebook/the-lightning-thief-67152

No comments:

Post a Comment