Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters

Yesterday I watched Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters. It was awesome! 

Emotional parts of the movie:

The sad part of the movie was when Thalia died, but its was happy too because she became a tree and had this shield to protect Camp Half Blood. 

The weirdest part was when they were in the taxi with three drivers. The drivers were girls but they were totally crazy.

The scariest part was when they were fighting that monster thing. I dunno who it is but its was the monster Luke wanted to praise.

The goofiest part was when Grover was working for that cyclop in the carnival thing and this is how Grover looked like...
LOL
The coolest part was when Thalia became human AGAIN! I really liked that scene because like when they were like kids at the beginning she looked cool with black, short hair and black clothes or something I forgot a little bit, so then I wanted to know how she looked like when she was a teen. Yeah it was cool. 

The other cool part was when there was this giant robot bull thingy and then he attacked Camp Half blood. And Tyson was holding on his horns thing and suddenly the robot bull shot fire to Tyson from his mouth but Tyson didn't die which is AWESOME. I think he said something about fire proof.

Another sad thing was when Annabeth ALMOST died because of that monster thing. But, she became alive when they put the magical cloth thing, I don't remember what its called I know it starts with the letter 'f'.

The UGLIEST part was that Clarisse was working with zombies. 

But the AWESOME-EST part was when Percy fought that monster thing Luke tried to praise. Yeah it was THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So know Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters is my favourite movie. The special effects was great.

To be honest the best effect is how Tyson only have one eye (he's a cyclop) and I didn't know how they kept that effect. Its pretty cool how they can keep it still on the same position of where the eye is.

THIS IS TRULY WRONG BUT MY PARENTS SAID..."It's good but it's a bit messy." 
HOW IS IT MESSY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
My parents said its messy because its like in the olden mythical times but in the movie they also have the ROBOT BULL, and even an iPad!!!!
The iPad scene was when Annabeth was explaining stuff and when she realised they need to go on a quest. 

I kind of agree it looks a bit weird but I wouldn't say its messy. I would say I don't care about all that and at least the movie is AWESOME!!!!!

My favourite character is Annabeth. SHE'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Annabeth is clever and yeah. And personally I would want Annabeth as a sister. LOL

My second favourite character is Percy. His sword is the coolest weapon I have ever seen to tell the truth. And his father is Poseidon. 
Poseidon is like GOD OF THE SEA. This is a true myth so please don't believe any of this GREEK GOD THING. Anyway back to Percy... IF I HAD ANY POWER I WOULD WANT TO CONTROL WATER. THATS JUST AWESOME.

Third favourite character....................... Grover
I would love to talk to animals and translate it to humans. If were Grover I would want to work as a zoologist. I would be popular in the zoo.. hehehe.

IF I HAD ALL THESE POWERS I WOULD BE SO HAPPY. -never gonna happen though..owe!-

Its a great movie and I haven't watched Percy Jackson & Olympians The Lightning Thief. I'll ask my dad to watch it some how.

THANK YOU 4 READING!












P.S
I forgot to tell you but Tyson is Percy's half brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment