Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 3 October 2013

Percy Jackson And Olympians The Lightning Thief

On Thursday which was yesterday, I watched Percy Jackson And Olympians The Lightning Thief. My dad downloaded it. It was as awesome as Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters!

To be honest with you, Percy Jackson And Olympians The Lightning Thief is WWWAAAAAAYYYYYY better than Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters. If you're offended, I am seriously telling the truth!

Firstly its better cuz it makes more sense. 
Secondly its better cuz Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters is un-consistent. What I mean by un-consistent is like in Percy Jackson Sea Of Monsters, the setting was like in the olden days and stuff, but olden days are not suppose to have iPads, which they did actually have iPads. And also the robot bull. It was pretty un-consistent. 
Ok lets not talk about the negative stuff.

Percy Jackson And Olympians The Lightning Thief...
Pretty cool effects I've seen, especially the water.
My rating for this movie is a 10 out of 10.
Its really good and um.. there was probably a lot of fighting in this movie,
which I would not recommend this to little kids.     

The ugliest bit was umm, Medusa was freaky as! 
If you look into her eyes you will be turned into stone. And her
hair is made of snakes. 

Continuing....

No comments:

Post a Comment