Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 14 April 2014

LOOM BAND MISSIONS

I am making-(ish) my own LOOM BAND MISSIONS so I can give my family and friends LOOM BRACELETS..

So far, the missions I have completed are..

- A MINION LOOM BRACELET for Tiffany
- A PIANO LOOM BRACELET for my Piano Teacher, Ria (Who I call Kak Ria)
- A TOPSY-TURVY BRACELET for Eunike

So there are going to be more missions for my friends...
And also I am going to do my EASTER SPECIAL!!!

The Easter Special is also a mission. It WONT be a loom bracelet by it will be a charm of something to do with EASTER!!!!







The one on the left is the TOPSY TURVY loom bracelet!!












This one is the PIANO LOOM BRACELET!!









Last but not least, the one on the left is the MINION LOOM BRACELET!!







If you are a friend or family of mine and I forgot about you, please remind me and I'll set myself a mission for another LOOM BRACELET!!
I will announce my mission on GOOGLE+ and I will also announce if I have made it or not.. (But I will make it anyway).

Thanks and you may explore my blog, BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment