Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 28 April 2014

My Invention

So I have done quite a few posts about LOOM BANDS and today (the 29th of April), I invented a really AWESOME BRACELET!!!
I didn't copy anyone.. but I got some of the ideas from the Easter Chick Charm... Well one of the parts. But anyway, the bracelet I invented is called the TRAPPED SPIRAL.. I was about to call it HOPSCOTCH but I found out there was another kind of bracelet called Hopscotch, so I called it the TRAPPED SPIRAL. 
If you have already invented this bracelet or you have seen a bracelet that looks exactly (or similar) like the TRAPPED SPIRAL, please tell me by commenting because I don't want to commit (do) any plagiarism.. I didn't look at any instructions or tutorials for this bracelet... but I just thought of it. 
This bracelet will be on my May 2014 giveaway.. girls will have this one and boys will have a green and blue one. But it will be your choice. If you want to enter my giveaway but have no idea how to enter, just go on Google+ and search +Serafim Autumn and I will post a video on the giveaway. Thank you for reading and BYE! Enjoy the rest of the stuff on Serafim's World!


No comments:

Post a Comment