Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 2 April 2014

My Awesome Drawing...



So on Friday the 28th of March, the 5/6 girls went to Gilmore Collage and for the first session in Gilmore, my group did Art. It was AWESOME!! We had to draw some manga stuff. There were a few options for us to draw and I drew a side-view of a girl. I really liked it because I think it's very detailed. Some other people drew it too and it was awesome too. I think I did an awesome job (BECAUSE I DID.... L.O.L!)! So first we got the instruction page and then we followed the steps on how we should draw it. Then we added some details and out-lined it with a black marker. Next we rubbed out the unnecessary sketches and painted the picture.. and it's done! Here is my AWESOME manga drawing.........!

No comments:

Post a Comment