Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 25 August 2014

Birthdays

Well last week was a pretty busy week. There were three people I know that had their birthday.

1. CARSON!!!!
2. JOYA!!!!
3. MY DAD!!!!

So the first birthday was Carson's birthday and he turned 4 (He's so cute!) and his birthday cake was AWESOME and I am pretty sure his mum made it coz his mum makes the best looking cakes. Carson also had a birthday party but it was a few days after his actual birthday.
My family bought Carson this pack with Lego or Kreo or something for his birthday present.

The second birthday of the week was Joya's birthday and she turned 10 (first TWO DIGIT) and Joya is my bff and also her sister is too. In Carson's birthday party, they also celebrated Joya's birthday because it was the same week. And Carson's mum made a separate cake for Joya and it was AWESOME too.
For Joya's bday, my family bought her a knitted jumper from Target and this headband thing my mum chose to buy her.

The third birthday of the week was my dad's birthday and my dad turned 42 this year. On Sunday when it was exactly his birthday Carson's mum actually made him cake and it was SO CUTE!!! There is this man that looks like my dad made of icing.
Sadly, my mum, my brother and I haven't even got him a present even though his birthday past. I feel kind of bad to be honest.

So that is it for BIRTHDAYS. If you would like to read more, scroll down!
Thank you all for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog..
BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment