Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Book Week

At school we had book week. Book week is a special week to celebrate the importance of books.
On Monday we got to dress up as a book character that connects to us.
I chose Thalia Grace from The Percy Jackson Series and The Heroes Of Olympus series because Thalia, in Titan's Curse, made a decision to be a hunter/huntress for Artemis and my favourite goddess in Greek mythology is Artemis.
So I used black clothes and I made this necklace out of loom bands (its a single) and the only colour is black. My dad made a lightning bolt out of cardboard and tinfoil and stuck it on the necklace. My dad also made this EXTREMELY EPIC bronze shield which is Thalia's weapon. It has Medusa's face on it and it looks EXTREMELY EPIC! And to go with the bronze shield, my dad made a spear. The stick part is metal covered with black duct tape and the pointy bit at the top is made of cardboard. Oh, and down below is a "fan-art" of Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, huntress of Artemis.

No comments:

Post a Comment