Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Percy Jackson Books COMPLETED!

A few days ago..
I FINISHED ALL THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS..
AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I am SOOOOO happy!
I am pretty sure you know that I like Percy Jackson stuff (if you don't know, thats alright) and I am really happy now.

Above this are all the books of the Percy Jackson Series. 
I recommend reading it because it is really really good.
There is a continuing of Percy Jackson books and its Heroes of Olympus. I am kind of upset to myself for not having the same motivation to read Heroes of Olympus as I did when I read the Percy Jackson series :'(

 The Lightning Thief is (I think) the thickest book.
The Sea of Monsters is the shortest but (no offence) the boringest.
The Titan's curse has a lot of girls in it (there are boys, just saying) and also the saddest book.
The Battle of the Labyrinth is the scariest book in my opinion.
The Last Olympian is the most violent and confusing book (no offence).
That's my "rating"
I read it in order because I wanted it to all make sense to me.

As I might have mentioned, I am hoping to have the same motivation. Please MOTIVATE ME!
Oh, and I will tell you (with a post) if I have been motivated enough and when I am reading HEROES OF OLYMPUS!!

Thank you for reading and I enjoy the rest of my blog,
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment