Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry I’m late to say this but I was very busy welcoming guests and I was busy celebrating with my family and also sending everyone messages for Christmas.
This Christmas (2015) is very different to other Christmas experiences I have had in Australia because since I’m in Indonesia, I can celebrate it with my extended family! It’s much better because I can celebrate it with people who actually believe that Jesus Christ was born to save us… no offence but most people who visited us on Christmas in Australia weren’t Christians most were Muslims. Now here, my entire family from my dad’s side is a Christian but in my mum’s family there are still muslims but we still celebrate with them and give them presents. I got a few presents this year, I got 2 shirts. One of the is a Hello Kitty shirt and the other is a shirt that matches the whole family and its like a family uniform. I also got a new pencil case and a bedsheet for my new room in my new house! And the bedsheet will also match with my curtains!! I also got a Tupperware drink bottle! I also got my grade 6 t-shirt from my old school in Australia!!! I have been waiting almost the whole year for this shirt and I finally got it in time for Christmas!! I also got chocolate from Australia thanks to my mum and dad’s friends from our old church!

Thanks for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment