Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Sunday 20 December 2015

The Holidays!

I'm so glad its the holidays now which also means Christmas is coming!!! Last night I slept over at my older cousin's house. I really like sleeping over here because to be honest its more comfortable and I can also see the fishes! Yesterday evening, my younger cousin, my brother and I went fishing. Well it was in out fish pond. It may sound weird but my aunty buys fishes and puts it in a pond and if they're bigger we will go fishing and she will buy new ones, its like a cycle. This morning my mum cooked the fishes and it was delicious... I don't know why my brother said it tastes like fish food though... it tastes so good!! I will go home after this but on Christmas I will come to my cousin's house again to celebrate it!! 

Thank you for reading and enjoy the rest of my blog, BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment