Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Footscray Primary School


  • Some of you might know that I go to Footscray North Primary School. But not anymore because now I go to Footscray Primary School! I know it does sound confusing because both schools has the word FOOTSCRAY in it, but it's different because Footscray Primary doesn't have the word NORTH in it (which is different). This year (2014) my teacher is Stacey and I am in 5/6 S. I've only been at school for about 6 days I think (today is the 5th of the February 2014) and I have memorised the other students in my class which is good coz' I am new. I've already got friends (which is a good thing) and my closest friend so far is Greta because she welcomed me first and she is very nice. Oh and I might have not mentioned her but my friend from Footscray North, Nashita, also came to Footscray Primary and I do play with her. I do miss Footscray North Primary School but I still enjoy learning in Footscray Primary School. 

  • 1 comment:

    1. New school, new uniform, new teacher, wow so amazing. I hope you enjoy it n fun

      ReplyDelete