Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Sunday 9 February 2014

Percy The Fish

So you know how Bimbi *sniffs* got a new fish... *sniffs* ..well I'm actually not crying *sniffs* because Bimbi cried but I thought *sniffs* you might've guessed what happened to him.. HE DIED!!!! Nah, I'm just kidding with you, but this is also sad. This may seem funny but its actually sad but when my dad was cleaning his Percy's bowl..

..he went down the drain..

Please don't laugh because imagine if you went down the kitchen drain with all the water full of food wastes and crumbs that were stuck on the plates and all those dirty things.. I am a bit sad but we will probably get a NEW FIGHTER FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have decided to call him POSEIDON since POSEIDON is the 'Greek god of the sea'. And the name POSEIDON will bring him good luck and make him live longer, since POSEIDON is the god of the sea. Nah, I'm just kidding... but we will still call him POSEIDON.

I'm also sad about PERCY the fish because he didn't even live (with us) for a month (which means we've had him for only less than a month!) That is one reason why I feel sad. The next reason is because I feel sorry for my brother (he wants to be a zookeeper) because he wanted to take care of an animal, but instead of the fish DYING, it went down the kitchen drain! The last reason is because fish costs money. I mean no one gets a pet fish for free, except if you get it from the ocean. And no one wants to give out a free pet fish to somebody else. So yeah.. those are my reasons about why I feel sad.

Thank you *sniffs* for reading and *sniffs* enjoy my other *sniffs* posts. 

P.S
*sniffs*? Really? I'm not even CRYING!
Well I did have tears in my eyes the second after my dad said he lost Percy down the drain.
But I'm not crying...            *sniffs*
HAHAHAHA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment