Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Frankston

On the holidays (a few days before school) I went to Frankston and there's a beach there which is COOL but before that we went to this place and it was called STORYLAND. I know you're assuming someone to read a story to you or something but STORYLAND is pretty much a place where you can see beautiful sand sculptures.


There are lots of sculptures and my favourite one is the Mr.Men sand sculpture because it was really tall and probably all the Mr.Men and Little Misses are part of the sculpture.

I forgot some sculptures but I remember there were sculptures of
Harry Potter,Angry Birds, Postman Pat, Angelina Ballerina, Peter Rabbit, Mad Hatter's Tea Party or something (I didn't get to see), The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe, Spot the Dog and a lot more.....







Ok so after that we had lunch (yum) and I had fried rice (oh and we also went with other families) and then I got changed into my bathers (for the beach) and then we OBVIOUSLY went to the beach!!!!! At the beach I played with my new body board (we bought it the day we went to the beach) and also our friends played with it, I can't really mention them since I don't have permission so yea...
There were a lot of waves (AWESOME WAVES) and yeah we had a fantastic time. Oh and also that beach is now my second favourite beach because they had nice waves, they didn't really have any rubbish in the waters but the negative thing about the beach was that it had a few seaweeds which was pretty annoying, but there wasn't TOO much seaweed which is fine. I give it a nine out of ten taking away a point because of the seaweed (I don't really like seaweed floating in water) but I still LOVE the seaweed you can eat (edible seaweed)

Thank you for reading and enjoy my other posts.






No comments:

Post a Comment