Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Tuesday 28 January 2014

I've Received It!!!!!!!!

YAAAAAYYY!!!!!
So I didn't really tell you this but my mum did win ROVER OF THE YEAR in Victoria University so then she got a $50 gift card for Co-op so then my mum let my brother and I buy something from Co-op and so we chose (obviously) Percy Jackson BOOKS!!!!

So now I have received the 3 books (each are $15.80 for the member price) and I have got..

- Percy Jackson And The Titan's Curse

- Percy Jackson And The Battle Of The Labyrinth

- Percy Jackson And The Last Olympian

I am now reading The Titan's Curse..
So now the only Percy Jackson book I don't have is the first one, Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief. At least Bimbi and I already read the whole book.

I AM SO EXCITED TO READ THE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reading and enjoy this post and my other posts. Bye!

Hey there friend, do your ears BUZZ when you hear the statement MY INVENTION? *Buzz*
Well then read My Invention (it's about 20 posts before this post) here on Serafim's World!! You can search this post (on the right side of this screen).. just type in My Invention. Thanks and bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment