Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Monday 27 January 2014

Just Dance


So some of you might know I have a Wii. And in this post I am going to talk about JUST DANCE!

Its one of my favourite games and so the point of this game is to choose a song you want to dance to (you also need your Wii Remote to dance) and then you dance to the song but you also have to follow the character's dance moves in the middle and you have to do it correctly to get points. Right now I have the first Just Dance but I have tried Just Dance 4 at my friend's house.

So there are lots of JUST DANCEs and the one I am willing to get is JUST DANCE 2014 because it's


the latest JUST DANCE game and it has interesting dance moves.

Oh and by the way, my dad also likes Just Dance so he sometimes plays with my brother and I.
When my family goes to someone's house, we always bring Just Dance (if the family has a Wii like us) and the kids dance but sometimes the kids force the adults to dance. When I went to my friend's house (who has Just Dance 4) we forced the adults to dance and the kids took a video
(including moi coz I started taking the video first) and yeah it was funny. The Dads did the song Asereje and the Mums did the song Livin' La Vida Loca or something like that. IT WAS HILARIOUS. I cant really post the video since I dont have permission with the other adults but I can tell you that its soooooooooooo funny especially the Dads dance.

Down below is the JUST DANCE Official Website...
http://just-dance-thegame.ubi.com/jd-portal/en-AU/home/index.aspx

If youre planning to buy one, I suggest you to get the Second-Hand CDs because they're a bit cheaper.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment