Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Thursday 23 January 2014

Stampy Part 1

So there is this person and his Online name is called Stampy. He has a channel in YouTube and he makes videos every week.

I knew Stampy from Bimbi's friend and his videos I first watched were his Minecraft videos. So his world is really awesome! And um.. he makes a lot of stuff and he also has a FUNLAND!!! By the way, even though I don't really like Minecraft and I don't play Minecraft, I really enjoy Stampy's videos. 

Ok, so his room looks like this...







Whenever he starts a video he eats cake (for breakfast) and 
L for Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x (Minecraft-er and also Stampy's 
friend) gives him the cake.








So this picture is of iBallisticSquid (Stampy's friend and a 
Minecraft-er) and behind him is Stampy's LOVE GARDEN.
The Love Garden is not for people Stampy love LOVE!
He adds people who are his friends, subscribers, or 
comment-ors. So basically, Stampy adds someone in every video
except the Hunger Games videos or the Hobbit videos etc.
Or when Stampy is not in his world.







Stampy also has HEAPS of dogs and the picture below is featuring 
Stampy's dogs (not all his dogs) and where the dogs live...          









The picture under this is a picture of Stampy entering his
FUNLAND!!!





Oh and by the way, I made this collage.
Featuring:

STAMPY
iBALLISTICSQUID
L FOR LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE X
AMYLEE33



I'm a HUGE fan of STAMPY and I watch his videos often.

THANKS FOR READING AND THERE WILL BE A STAMPY PART 2!!!

BYE!!

P.S
Here's the link for STAMPY PART 2!!!!!
 http://serafimsworld.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/stampy-part-2.html


No comments:

Post a Comment