Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Sunday 5 January 2014

My Holiday Part 2- Hollywood Stunt Driver

Hi everyone! This is MY HOLIDAY PART2!!!!!
In this post you will (obviously) read about my holiday.
Okay..... get ready to read..


HOLLYWOOD STUNT DRIVER
If you LOVE cars, then you would LOVE this performance.
So Hollywood Stunt Driver is about um... these thieves.. one gets in a red car and one gets in a motor bike and then 2 police cars chase them round and round and round... but it was thrilling and AWESOME. There were heaps of stunts when the police tried to catch them like this one on the right... AWESOME RIGHT? And they are not remote-controlled. Real people are driving it.
There was also a little explosion. I can't really explain it well but on the right there is a collage by me and it pretty much tells you about the little explosion. Well, I suppose the explosion was suppose to be FAKE GUN SHOTS caused by the thieves.
Oh yeah, but the best this of all in HOLLYWOOD STUNT DRIVERS is the really HUUUUUUGEEEEEE explosion when the red car was like flying (it wasn't really flying, it was like soaring) over the fake buildings, and then there was an explosion. SO COOL. I give it a 10 out of 10 because it was AWE to the SOME!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment