Welcome Serafim's World

Hi! Welcome to my blog! Enjoy!

Wednesday 1 January 2014

My Holiday

I am sorry I am very late but...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!


Have a wonderful Christmas.

For Xmas I got..
- a lot of Christmas cards
- a Fairy Floss machine
- an Adidas drink bottle
- a dress ( it is batik)
- a bag
- a pencil case
- a box full of board games
- a key chain
- a book
- a soap and a shampoo that is strawberry scented
- etc -et cetera- ( other things I may have forgotten )

But the best present of all is.....

A HOLIDAY TO QUEENSLAND AND NEW SOUTH WALES!!!!!!!!!!!

It was awesome!

Movie World

Movie world was.... AWESOME!!!
There was so much to do and see and I went on a lot of fun and extreme rides!

BAT WING
The first ride I went on in the morning was BAT WING.
It was really cool. So Bat Wing is BAT-MAN-THEMED and so Bat Wing is a tower, its pretty high and its pretty scary. So when you are seated safely, you go up really fast, and then you just go up and down and up and down and you go very high, then you just go down. At first I thought it was scary but when the ride ended it wasn't THAT SCARY. I give the Bat Wing an 8 out of 10.

SUPERMAN ESCAPE
Next, we went on a ride called Superman Escape. Well I have to say this, but... it was SOOOOOOO SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!! Superman Escape is a roller coaster and it has twirls and whirls and stuff. So the whole story is the city, Metropolis is like in a big mess and we have to escape. The Superman helps you then you get out of the thing and he pushes you REALLY QUICKLY!!!!!!! It was awesome and scary at the same time!! It was a pretty quick ride but it was worth it. I give the Superman Escape a 9 out of 10.

MORE ON..
My Holiday on the next post..
My Holiday Part 2
Scroll up to read it..

THANK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment